“Red Pink and Blue” (RPB), produced by Cincy Chic and Locals on Living, is a women’s health awareness event with a fashionable twist. The “Red” for heart health, “Pink” for breast health, and “Blue” for diabetes health. The three organizations benefiting from this event are the American Heart Association, Pink Ribbon Girls and the American Diabetes Association.
RPB will take place on Friday, June 25 on the Kentucky landing of the Purple People Bridge. Come out and enjoy an evening on the bridge with food, drinks, shopping and a fashion show. Also check out the St. Elizabeth Healthcare mammography van and get a complimentary blood pressure check. The event will start at 6:30 p.m., the fashion show will begin at 9 p.m., and the After Party kicks off at Star Lanes on the Levee at 10:30 p.m.
– Title Sponsor: St. Elizabeth Healthcare
– Fashion Show Clothing Sponsor: ALK Fashion
– Fashion Show Jewelry Sponsor: Serket Jewelry
– Fashion Show Handbag Sponsor: Miche Girl
– Fashion Show Hair/Makeup Sponsor: Sableux Salon
– Live the Runway, Rule the Roadway presented by Busam Automotive "The dealer closest to your heart"
– Food/Drink Sponsor: Bridge for a Cause
– Swag Bag Sponsor: A Woman’s Touch Plastic Surgery
– After Party Sponsor: Star Lanes on the Levee
– Media Sponsor: Locals on Living, an affiliate of the Cincinnati.Com network
– Booth Sponsor: Jessie Krieger Farmers Insurance Agency
– Booth Sponsor: Pure Romance by Christy Irwin
– Booth Sponsor: Votre Vu by Julena Bingaman
– Booth Sponsor: RiverSpan Sculpture Exhibition
– DJ: Storm Bennett of Killerspots.com
– Modeling Agency: MTM Cincinnati
– Make sure to check out the HYPE Photo Booth. Take home a snapshot of the evening. Find all things HYPE and Cincinnati USA at HYPECincinnati.com.
Buy your tickets today! It’s $15 per person, and 100 percent of the proceeds* go to the three participating philanthropies. First 200 attendees will receive a swag bag full of goodies! You can choose below which section you’d like to sit in: Red, Pink or Blue. Last year the event sold out, so don’t delay!
RUNWAY SEATS SOLD OUT, WALK-INS STILL WELCOME!
Due to the tremendous amount of support of this event, tickets sales have met the amount of seats reserved for this evening. However, we will still welcome walk-ins. There will be plenty of standing room along the runway. There will also be chairs in the café area of our event and park benches along the runway on the bridge, if you would like to sit while watching the show.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE SUPPORT! SEE YOU TONIGHT!
- Once you purchase your tickets above via Paypal, spots will be reserved under the purchaser’s name. See the registration table on the Purple People Bridge for admission. No paper tickets will be mailed.
- In the case of inclement weather, the Red, Pink and Blue event will take place inside Star Lanes on the Levee where a bowling alley will be transformed into the fashion show runway!
*Philanthropies will receive all proceeds collected, minus the credit card processing fees.
Check out these shots the Cincy Chic staff took with the new Nissan Z from Busam Nissan! Get shots like this of you and your friends at Red, Pink and Blue!
Click on the play button below to hear the stories of local survivors who represent the three health risks recognized with the Red, Pink and Blue campaign.
Click on the play button below to see a sneak peek of the "Sex and the City 2"-inspired looks that will be featured at Red, Pink and Blue!