The Indian ethnic clothing options are made of the highest quality fibres and designed by professional designers. These tailor-made ethnic clothes provide a glimpse of the culture and heritage of India. Every cloth print is unique and has lively colours that represent the diverse culture of the country. The main goal is that every woman wearing these stunning outfits feels more feminine and cherishes her body. Professional working women break existing stereotypes to encourage every woman in the country to work and fight for their dreams. The most fashionable ethnic clothing from Kreeva lifestyle brings people the freshest Indian fashion trends.
Choosing The Ideal Ethnic Wear
One can either choose to set trends or follow them. With the immense popularity of ethnic clothing among females, designers have set new ways to style them. A good outfit can define the confidence of a person and make a great first impression. This is why people must choose trendy outfits. There are several ways by which one can style their ethnic outfit to make it look chic and elegant by accessorizing it in several ways.
Trending Ways To Style Ethnic Clothing:
1. Kurta with a denim jacket- A denim jacket is one way to accessorize both western clothing and Indian ethnic clothing. A new trend has been going around of styling plain short kurtas with loose-fitting blue denim jackets. There are several varieties in denim jackets too. They can be printed, ripped or have some embroidery work done on them and they also have variation in sizes- from oversized to loose fitting. It is perfect for styling winter ethnic clothes as it adds an extra layer of warmth during cold days. It makes the outfit look smart and completed. One can also wear fitting denim jackets according to their comfort.
2. Long breezy palazzo pants- These pants are a new comfort ethnic wear and are widely popular among females. Every female whether they are college-going students or are working women can effortlessly pull off these pants. They look chic and stylish. It is certainly an excellent way to upgrade mundane office or college outfits. They have also started replacing bottoms like regular leggings or salwar as the new favorite bottoms with kurta or kameez. Style a pair of comfortable palazzo pants with crop tops, short kurtas, or tuck in t-shirts for an elegant look. Complete this look by accessorizing it with earrings with a pair of heels.
3. Vibrant Jaipuri jackets- Jaipuri jackets are all anyone needs to brighten their outfit. Jaipuri jackets have intricate designs and sophisticated mirror work on them which makes it look beautiful and unique. The embroidery work done on these jackets is a skill acquired by the men and women of Western India that had been passed down for generations. These men and women work hard from home and spend hours perfecting the small details on the jacket which makes it special. It makes the jacket look lively and proudly represents the culture of Rajasthan. Style this jacket with ethnic outfits or semi ethnic outfits for an overall Indo-western look.
4. Sharara pants– These comfortable, stylish pants have become one of the latest Indian fashion trends. They come in a variety of colors and can be styled with kurtas or blouses. These pants were originally worn during wedding functions, but because of its attractive looks and design, simpler versions of it have been manufactured for daily wear purposes. They have layered endings that add a dramatic flair to the outfit. These pants are famously worn by Instagram influencers and celebrities. One can pair sharara pants with a contrasting kurta and dupatta that is the same color has the pants to style it with statement accessories.
5. Crop top but make it ethnic– crop tops are a western element of fashion style, which has gained a lot of popularity in India. Female teenagers and young adults alike are seen styling their crop top with a pair of high waisted jeans or denim skirts. However, the latest Indian ethnic clothing trend of mixing ethnic crop tops with any bottoms, breaks all stereotypes about Indo-Western clothing. Short, printed, and beautiful ethnic crop tops are styled with jeans, colorful palazzos, used as blouses for sarees, etc. This trend is great for summer fashion outfit ideas for an exquisite ethnic summer fashion look book.
6. Lustrous and ruffled ethnic clothing- Weddings are a huge part of Indian culture. and who doesn’t want to look their best at a function as auspicious as a wedding? Everyone wants their outfits to be designer and based on the latest fashion trends. Shiny tones have started becoming a trend at weddings. Most of the wedding dresses are made of smooth and lustrous silk threads which give the outfit a subtle glow at night-time and daytime. Ruffle designs are also part of the ongoing trend. Ruffles are added to lehengas, sleeves of blouses, and kurta to give it an ‘it’ factor.
7. Floral prints- Floral print outfits and accessories are favored by most of the females as it looks aesthetic and at the same fashionable. One can wear floral prints kurta, skirts, or sarees to blend floral print and ethnic clothing in the most contemporary way. Plain and simple accessories like pendant chains and pearl studs complete the floral outfit ethnic look.
To sum up, there are many more ways in which one can choose to design and style your ethnic outfits. These were just the top seven trending ones. Indian ethnic clothing is a deep-rooted part of the Indian culture and always will be. Designing an ethnic dress to create a new style has always been an Indian specialty. Dive deep into the different and unique cultures from every state of India with ethnic clothes. Surf through the websites on the internet today, to find some gorgeous, unique, stylish, contemporary, and comfortable Indian ethnic apparel.