Read on to learn about a fitness facility that wants to see people get healthy and experience community together.
The idea behind Z Fit Studio sparked from a love of helping people get into the best shape of their lives while having fun. Today, this Loveland-based fitness facility has been around for two and a half years and is bustling with happy and healthy clients.
Owner Natalia Buschur says it all started with a passion for her students. “[I was inspired by] the love I have for my students and the unfortunate shut down of the gym where I was teaching at the time,” recalls Buschur, who’s also a Zumba Instructor. “I needed a place to teach them.”
The facility got its name from Zumba. “The studio was originally intended to be a Zumba studio , later on decided to add different fitness formats, but the z comes from Zumba,” she explains.
There’s now a wide variety of different exercise classes offered at Z Fit Studio.
- Zumba– “Dance to great music with great people and burn a ton of calories without even realizing it,” Buschur says.
- Pound– “The world’s first cardio jam session, inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums,” she says.
- Yoga– “A group of physical, mental and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India,” she says.
- Strong by Zumba– “A revolutionary high-intensity workout led by music to motivate you to crush your ultimate fitness goals,” Buschur says.
- Core the Force– “You’ll use moves from boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai (martial art from Thailand) to blast calories and fat and work your core from every angle,” she says.
According to Buschur, the facility is unique because the people who work there care about their members. “The studio was created for and by members, the friendships created at Z Fit go well beyond the studio door,” she says. “The moment you step into Z Fit, you become part of our community, there is not judgment, just support from instructors as well as other students,” Buschur says.
There have been a lot of memorable moments with Z Fit Studio, Buschur says. “However, the highlight would be getting ready to open the studio, the amount of love and time all of my students put into it to create a new beginning,” she adds. “Z Fit would not exist without all of their love and support, for sure a team effort.”
Z Fit Studio is located at 3205 W State Route 223, Loveland, Ohio 45140. To learn more, follow along on Facebook.