Red Pink & Blue Vendor information
Lunch and Learn Presenters: Click here to download the lunch protocol document.
Sips with a Surgeon Presenters:
- Arrive: Approximately 20 minutes prior to your presentation.
- Literature: If you plan to distribute literature at your event, please have this information pre-assembled and ready to distribute.
- Presentations: Your event is from 5-8pm. You may structure the presentation however you like.
- Audio Visual: If you will be using a power point presentation: Please bring the laptop that you have run the presentation on previously to the venue. The venue will be equipped for this purpose. It is not required that you use this method of presentation. We have had excellent verbal presentations, and often find that they are more engaging.
- Giveaways: If you are planning a giveaway, please let us know prior to your presentation. It is always fun to have some type of give away, however, it is not required. We will handle drawing a name or two for you during the presentation, and had it to you to announce. Some previous giveaways: Free consultation, free certificate of some sort, or a Branded item for the company such as bag, etc.
Vendors for Health for Hip Chicks:
- Hours: 1-5p.m. Vendor set-up will begin at 10a.m.
- Location: The McAlpin located at 15 West Fourth Street Cincinnati Ohio 45202. You can drop off items in front, parking is available in The Carew Tower Garage, or there is an open lot at the corner of Fifth and Race Streets. (Metered parking is also randomly available on the street)
- What you will need: A Table or piece of furniture will be provided for your display. We are requesting that you please bring any table covering (Most tables will be 6ft) you may bring a table top sign or covering with company logo on it. You will not be permitted to hang items on the walls. There will be at least 2 chairs provided per table (Except in the screening room). If you need additional seating please feel free to bring that. Click here to view overview of requests/needs we have documented for all Health for Hip Chicks vendors.
- Admittance: There will be a table for registration at the front door. Please identify your workers with a name tag available at the front door. We will admit 2 persons per company unless notified otherwise.
- Food and Drinks: Will be available for purchase at a reasonable cost from Upper Crust Catering. There is no refrigeration available to the public.
- Breakdown: We would ask that you breakdown your table and place it in the lower lounge area along with your chairs, before you leave.
Fashion Show Vendors: Official Fashion show times are 7-10p.m. We are permitted to be on the Bridge from 12noon to 12a.m. Click here to view the landing layout.
- Guidelines: We will have a table and two chairs per vendor delivered to the Bridge Saturday morning. If you would like additional tables and chairs, please feel free to bring them. You will be permitted to pull up to the loading area at the Third Street Side in Newport Kentucky to unload.
There will be an event on the river called Paddlefest that is to end around 12:30 in the afternoon. There will also be a presentation on the bridge for Breast Cancer victims around 1p.m. with a State Representative from Kentucky. I would prefer that you not interrupt her presentation with set-up. Therefore, it is my recommendation that set-up begin around 2 pm. If you need a tent or other cover—please bring that as well.
We are permitted for the Purple People Bridge and landing area only. Please contain your sales and booth activities to the landing. Your booth on the landing is however open to the public to maximize your exposure and potential for sales.
- Electric: There will be some limited electric available. Please be prepared to use extension cords and power strips if necessary. You will need to provide those. Please do not use this resource if not necessary.
- Cash Cab: We will ask participants health-related trivia questions upon entry in the Cash Cab. Participants will pay a donation (of their choice) and can win random prizes if they answer correctly!
- Raffles: Raffle tickets will be sold at all lunch ‘n’ learns, the expo and the fashion show from 7-9pm. After the fashion show concludes, the winners will be selected (they do not need to be present to win), sponsors will be thanked and final annoucements will be made.
- Additional thoughts: Each vendor is responsible for the safety of their items as well as money etc. You will be asked to make sure that your booth is manned at all times once you set up. Cincy Chic is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Breakdown: The event ends at 10:00pm, and we request that you each fold your table and chairs and return them to a designated area. There are additional costs involved if we do not handle the breakdown ourselves.
After party: Free motorcoach transportation will be provided from the fashion show to Havana Martini Club, where the after party will take place. At 11:30, the raffle winners will be selected (two winners: a salon/spa makeover and BMW lease). They must be present to win. Havana: Attendees will be wearing red, pink, blue and yellow bracelets for their free cover.