Our friends at Krombholz Jewelers share the top 12 trends of sparkly styles to wear and give this holiday season.
Want to wear and give the most stylish trends this year? Our friends at Krombholz Jewelers have the top 12 trends you’ll want to know about. See these beauties in person at their store at 9399 Shelly Ln, Montgomery, OH 45242 or visit www.krombholzjewelers.com to learn more!
- Stacking necklaces – Diamond station necklaces make the perfect stacking staple. (Ranges from $950-$1875) Whimsical, geometric, and vintage layering pieces can as simple as $80.
- Stacking bands – Add them to your wedding band set, or dazzle a digit other than your ring finger. Great ongoing gift to add to the stack (pictured: $150+)
- Earring classics – To add some sparkle to your ear, there’s always the classic staple of simple diamond studs, or even pearl studs. To elevate that look, consider adding a jacket to add lots of drama and even more sparkle. Hoops are the next go-to, and a great everyday alternative. (Studs $400+) (Jackets $995+) (Hoops $1000+)
- Holiday Sparkle – Opt for the real deal to wow at your holiday party. Textured, filigree in style and vintage inspired are all on trend. These are some of the most dramatic, head-turning earrings you’ll find in store. (Ranges from $3100-6620; filigree diamond drops, custom created by Lee Krombholz)
- Vintage Holiday – Shop the vintage wonderland at Krombholz. Everything from the original social climbers to bold costume pieces to brighten up your holiday look. And don’t forget to bring in the holiday colors. (Vintage floral climber $2200) (costume rhinestone snowflake earrings $25) (vintage bohemian garnet floral ring $800)
- Cincinnati Charms – A thoughtful gift is always in style. Give one individually to wear on a necklace or start a charm bracelet. Comes in silver and gold. Also comes in cufflinks and you can mix and match them, like with a coney and a stadium. (Charms starting at $58.75)
- New Year travel jewelry – Opt for easy travel jewelry that takes you from day to night. Comes in all three metal colors – rose, yellow and white tone but with them being sterling, Swarovski crystals, and CZs, you get the glamor but with the comfort and ease of being able to travel with them. (Range from $100-300)
- Not your grandma’s pearls – It’s the perfect combination of nature’s treasures. From diamonds embedded into a statement pearl to a seed pearl yellow gold and diamond ring, or diamond rondelles and diamond clasp. There’s also a 32in sterling Tahitian movable station necklace and matching earrings.
- Blush – This is the trending color of the year and you can achieve it through rose gold, pink pearls, morganite, and lotus garnet. ($2000+)
- Tassels – Trendy and fun fashion statement of the year. Necklaces are sterling, so that puts it at an affordable price point. (range from $50+)
- Stacking bracelets – For this classic trend, you can always add to what you already have for a bold look, or start a new arm party. (sterling plated $85; diamond stretch $2500, hinged bangle $1995, custom starting at $865)
- Vibrant color – These rare variations of color are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Pink-orange spinel, rose gold, rubilite pink tourmaline, and sapphire with diamonds custom designed and made by Lee Krombholz. ($3975-11,495)