Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain
Boutiques are full of special, unique pieces that serve as closet-gems to their owner. Those items that shiningly stand out among the J.Crew sweaters, Gap denim and Target tees. Their shops act the same way; a boutique is its own little treasure box hidden away between restaurants and bars and in the smallest of alleyways. It is finding and appreciating these places that make boutique culture so desired.
In real estate, certain buildings and presentations of architecture serve the same purpose. They create a piece that makes the person experiencing it feel awe and want and admiration and happiness all at once. While these buildings don’t quite fit in your closet, they are just as noteworthy as a one-of-a-kind boutique find.
Click here to check out some of the coolest presentations of architecture in this top 10 list:
1. Cubic Houses, Rotterdam, Netherlands
2. Dancing Building, Prague, Czech Republic
3. The Ufo House, Sanjhih, Taiwan
4. Kansas City Public Library, Missouri, United States
5. Ferdinand Cheval Palace a.k.a Ideal Palace, France
6. Forest Spiral Hundertwasser Building, Darmstadt, Germany
7. Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain
8. Bahá’í House of Worship a.k.a Lotus Temple, Delhi, India
9. Ripley’s Building, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
10. The Crooked House, Sopot, Poland
Want to add a few boutique-chic pieces to your home? I highly recommend checking out Joseph Williams Home in Over The Rhine.