***UPDATE! Winner Chosen!***
Congratulations to Bianca Hutton! Here’s her winning entry!:
1) My boyfriend recently graduated and has been under enormous pressure trying to find a job in management. My salary is not so great either and so I rarely get to treat him to something nice. This could be my chance to offer him, as the car lover he is, the chance to get away for a day and take the time to enjoy the classic cars, eat a lovely brunch and relax completely for just one day before its back to the daily grind.
Thanks to all how participated!
Cars, Fashion, Sun and Fun at 31st Annual Ault Park Concours d’Elegance
Picture this: It’s a beautiful day in Ault Park, you peruse museum-quality American Classic cars and then catch a fab fashion show over a yummy brunch.
Here are the specs so you don’t miss any of the Concours action!
Ault Park Concours d’Elegance
Sunday, June 8, 10am – 4pm
Ault Park Gardens, Hyde Park/Mt. Lookout
- 200+ vintage, classic and exotic cars, showcasing the “Grand American Classics” plus 16 other exciting classes of cars.
- Also Special Displays of Historic Indy Race Cars and Micro Cars
- Grand Marshal Janet Guthrie, first woman to compete in the Indy 500
- Automotive Art Show and Awards Ceremony
Fashion Show – 12:30pm – Ault Park Pavilion
Don’t miss the Patron Brunch and Cincinnati Magazine fashion show, featuring Classic Fashion, 1920s-1950s. Fashion expert Bette Sherman highlights vintage apparel from four decades. Brunch is catered by Jeff Thomas Catering – advance reservations requested.
Fashion show is free to all Concours attendees and takes place in the beautiful Ault Park Pavilion at 12:30 pm.